No car? No problem
You’ve got options
Sign up, get a car, and earn.
All car options include basic maintenance and unlimited miles.
Find a car that fits your needs—hourly, weekly, or longer.
Enjoy flexible car options that fit your budget.
How to get a car
View car options
When you're approved as a driver, you can see what car offers are available.
Get your car
Follow instructions to access it.
Options in your city
Weekly rentals so you can drive on your own terms
- Available in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Inland Empire (CA), Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, Orange County, San Antonio, and San Francisco Bay Area¹
- Rent a car for a weekly base of $214, plus a $200 refundable deposit, and drive unlimited miles²
- Maintenance, insurance, and options to renew week to week for up to 28 days are included
Get the car you want with no long-term contract
- Available in Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Inland Empire (CA), Los Angeles, Nashville, Orange County, Philadelphia, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, and Seattle¹
- Pick from a variety of cars, including hybrids and high-mileage models, from $130/week plus a $500 nonrefundable deposit²
- Vehicle warranty, basic maintenance, and 24/7 roadside assistance are included (insurance is not included)
Book a car near you and pay by the hour
- Available in San Francisco Bay Area¹
- Rent a car parked near you for just $5 per hour and pay only for the time you drive
- Insurance, basic maintenance, and 24/7 support are included
- First day free—up to 14 hours
Offers are subject to change and may not be available in your country, region, or city. Uber is not responsible for the products or services offered by third parties.
Drivers renting with a vehicle partner qualify for weekly opportunities to earn on top of normal fares, but they won't be able to participate in other promotional offers, including Boost and Quest.
¹Availability in cities is subject to change.
²Excludes taxes, fees, gas, and other additional charges.