Introducing a new way to ride with Uber: 1-833-USE-UBER. We understand that some people would prefer to talk to someone on the phone, so we created the option to call us to request your ride.
1-833-USE-UBER is currently only available in Arizona and Florida, but we’re hoping to expand the service nationwide soon. You can request your ride 7 days a week, from 7am – 9pm EST by phone. You can request a ride anytime via the mobile app or online at m.uber.com, available in over 50 cities.
You can also request food through our restaurant partners on Uber Eats using 1-833-USE-UBER in Florida. Learn more here.
How it works
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does using 1-833-USE-UBER cost?
- When can I use 1-833-USE-UBER?
- Can I call from a landline?
- How long before I need a ride do I need to call to request my ride?
- What if I need to cancel my ride?
- If I request a ride somewhere will I be able to get a ride home?
- Can I schedule a ride?
- What if I want to pay in cash?
- Who is going to pick me up?
- Can I request a ride for others?
- Can I take a trip with multiple destinations?
- Have a question that wasn’t answered here?
1-833-USE-UBER is currently only available in Arizona and Florida, where Uber is available. Do not use any other phone number other than 1-833-USE-UBER (1-833-873-8237) to request a ride. 1-833-USE-UBER is not a customer service line. If you need help, visit us at help.uber.com.