In-app tips on Uber
Tipping is an easy way to say thanks. Riders and Uber Eats customers have the option to tip right from the app after each trip or delivery.
How it works
Easy and convenient
To ensure a smooth, uninterrupted ride, you can tip drivers up to 30 days after your trip at a time when it’s convenient for you.
Zero service fees
Tips go directly to drivers; Uber doesn’t charge service fees on tips.
Tipping is associated with your trip, not your name.
Frequently asked questions
- Do I have to tip?
- How do I leave my driver a tip?
- Why can't I see an option to add a tip?
- How much of my tip goes to the driver?
- Can I use a gift card or Uber Cash to tip my driver?
- How can I tip for past trips?
- How does tipping work when using Split Fare?