All Greenlight Hubs will be temporarily closed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
You can get help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the app. To get help, tap your profile picture in your Uber Driver app, select Help, then select where we can help.
Latest in New Orleans
Uber Eats Delivery
Uber Eats is in full swing for Mardi Gras! Here are some delivery pro tips to make the best of your Eats experience:
- If you are a Rides driver, opt-in to Eats by clicking here. All Rides surge will be applied to delivery trips.
- Avoid parades—eats service will be suspended around most parade routes.
- Call the eater ahead to make sure you can connect. A pro tip would be to wait at least 5 minutes and call the eater if you cannot find them.
- Peak demand times are usually during lunch and dinner hours.
- Be safe and have fun—thank you for partnering with us for this magical experience!
Mardi Gras 2019
New Orleans is buzzing with the excitement of Mardi Gras, and that's great news for drivers. Here you'll find important information and pro-tips to help you navigate the festivities with ease.
Support at every turn
We want every Uber trip to be hassle-free. So we’re here to help with account setup, fare adjustments, and more whenever you need it.
Refer drivers for extra cash
Invite friends and family to join the Uber community. Use your promo code when referring others, and you'll earn a reward after they complete a certain number of trips.