- 15-year-old vehicle or newer
- 4-door vehicle
- Good condition with no cosmetic damage
- No commercial branding
Uber accepts both official and temporary registration documents. The vehicle does not need to be registered in your name to qualify.
All partners must maintain their own insurance policy in accordance with state and local laws. In addition, Uber maintains automobile liability insurance on behalf of all U.S. partners.
Vehicle options in Coastal Georgia
Most newer cars qualify to drive with uberX, the most popular vehicle option for riders.
- 4-door vehicle with independently opening passenger doors
- Have 5 factory-installed seats and seat belts
- Working windows and air conditioning
- No vans, box trucks, or similar vehicles
- No taxi cabs, government cars, or other marked vehicles
- No salvaged or rebuilt vehicles
- No aftermarket seating modifications, such as installed seats, seat belts, or BedRyder systems
Uber vehicle decals
Under local regulations for Coastal Georgia, all partners must display an Uber decal on their vehicle while online. Place it on your front passenger windshield facing outward.
Once you become an Uber partner, we will mail you a decal. You should receive it within 7 business days. If you ever need a new decal after you become a partner, you can request a new one be mailed to you.
Need a temporary decal? Print one at home here.