Driving for Delivery
Uber now offers a app for door-to-door delivery of food from preselected businesses in Dayton. If you are an existing uberX partner, delivery is a great way to earn extra money throughout the week using your uberX vehicle! If your vehicle doesn’t meet the requirements for uberX, you can still sign up to do deliveries with Uber.
Best times and places to deliver
Most delivery requests happen within the area in the map.
- Head towards the orange and blue dots to reach the areas with the most delivery requests
- The times with highest demand are 11am - 2pm and 5pm - 9 pm
- $2.55 per pickup
- $0.80 per mile
- $0.90 per drop off
Subject to the Uber fee. Per mile calculation based on fastest route between pickup and dropoff locations as shown within in-app navigation.
Weekly direct deposit
You will receive your delivery fares via direct deposit every Thursday for the previous Monday-Monday of delivering with Uber, or instantly transfer your delivery fares to a debit card at any time.
- Be at least 19 years old
- Have a 2 door or 4 door car 1997 or newer
- Have a driver's license, insurance, and vehicle registration
- Have at least 1 year of driving experience
How it works
Watch the video to learn how delivery with Uber works.