Uber Ski is back this winter. Each season, thousands of skiers and snowboarders flock to ski resorts to enjoy the mountains. This year, you can turn their gear into extra cash by driving with Uber Ski.
What is Uber Ski?
- Uber Ski allows riders to request a vehicle with a ski rack, truck bed or adequate trunk space for their winter gear.
- Uber Ski fares will be the same as UberX fares with an additional surcharge added for each completed Uber Ski trip.
- All Uber Ski trips can be applied to the minimum trip requirement for promotions
- As a fast and practical option for getting off the mountain, Uber Ski opens you up to more riders in more places
What are the requirements?
To start earning extra with Uber Ski all you need one of the following:
- An UberX vehicle with either a ski rack or truck bed
- An eligible UberXL vehicle with a ski rack or adequate trunk space for riders’ gear (tap below to see the expanded list of eligible UberXL vehicles)
- Eligible UberXL vehicles
GMC-Yukon XL Denali
Hyundai-Santa Fe XL
How do I get started?
In order to start receiving Uber Ski requests, just follow a few simple steps:
- In the Driver App navigate to Account > Documents
- Tap on the Vehicle Document labeled OPTIONAL (Uber Ski ONLY) Vehicle Equipped w/ Ski Rack Photo
- Snap a picture of your vehicle (make sure your ski rack or truck bed is visible)
- For eligible UberXL vehicles use a picture of your trunk space or ski rack
Please note, even if you have driven for Uber Ski before, you will need to upload a picture to be eligible for this ski season.
Posted by Uber
How Uber Optimized Cassandra Operations At Scale
Uber Eats and Mastercard Yankee Stadium Promotional Offer 2023
Uber Eats NFL Kickoff Tickets Sweepstakes Official Rules
Uber One Exclusive: Pumpkin Spice Frosty® from Wendy’s