We’ve partnered with The Anti-Cruelty Society to bring you #UberPUPPIES on demand in Chicago as we raise awareness for pet adoption during National Pet Week.
How to get your paws on a puppy:
- Open the Uber app on Wednesday, May 10, from 11am – 3pm.
- When you’re ready to request in the app, look for the blue UberPUPPIES bar at the bottom of your request screen and tap it.
- If puppies are available and you’re matched, you and your colleagues will be connected with a driver and have 15 minutes of puppy playtime.
- Pro tip: Puppies cannot be delivered to residential homes. Make sure to have an enclosed space perfect for playtime in your building and check with your building to make sure it is pro-puppies and no one around has dog allergies.
Other things to keep in mind:
- There’s a $30 fee to meet the puppies. That money will be donated back to The Anti-Cruelty Society.
- Coming down with a case of puppy love? Some of the puppies might be eligible for adoption – just ask the experts from The Anti-Cruelty Society, who will be bringing the puppies to you.
- Only so many little fluff balls will be available, please don’t be discouraged if you aren’t matched with a car.
Posted by Sara
Spend $50+ on Uber with your Capital One® Mastercard® and be entered to win a first class trip for 2 to Napa Valley
November 16 / US
Use your Mastercard® for a chance to win a first class trip for 2 to Napa Valley
November 1 / US
Auto insurance maintained by Uber
Our Journey Adopting SPIFFE/SPIRE at Scale
Cinnamon Auto-Tuner: Adaptive Concurrency in the Wild
Becoming the fairest platform for flexible work