All Greenlight Hubs will be temporarily closed until April 6th, 2020. We apologize for the inconvenience.
You can get help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the app. To speak with an agent, go to Help in your Uber Driver app, then tap Call Support.
New toll bridges
New toll bridges:
- Abraham Lincoln Bridge (new bridge)
- Kennedy Bridge
- East End Bridge (new)
All Uber trips crossing one of these bridges will automatically add $4 to the rider's fare, which will be paid directly to you, the partner.
The toll amounts will automatically show on the receipt of any trip that crosses one of those bridges.
Bridge toll FAQ
- How will Uber know I went through a toll?
- What if I pass through multiple tolls on one trip?
- Does Uber take commission on the toll?
- I went through a toll but I don’t see it on my receipt. What should I do?
Support at every turn
We want every Uber trip to be hassle-free. So we’re here to help with account setup, fare adjustments, and more whenever you need it.
Refer drivers for extra cash
Invite friends and family to join the Uber community. Use your promo code when referring others, and you'll earn a reward after they complete a certain number of trips.