How to start delivering using the Uber Eats app
In a city with Uber Eats? Getting started is simple. If you have an active driver account, you can also deliver. Check out these tips for receiving delivery requests in the app.
1. Tap the status bar at the bottom of your map screen.
2. Select the settings icon at the bottom of your screen to get to Driving Preferences.
3. Tap Deliveries to turn on Uber Eats.
If you accept the terms, you’ll start receiving delivery requests. You can turn delivery on and off anytime.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I switch between receiving ride and delivery requests in the Driver app?
You can receive both ride and delivery requests using the same app. From the Trip Planner screen, tap on the settings icon on the bottom right of the screen, and turn on Deliveries. If you choose to toggle between ride and delivery requests during rush hour and mealtimes, you may increase your opportunities for more trip requests.
- Can bikers also deliver orders?
Yes. If you do not have a car, you may still deliver using the Uber Eats app. Delivery varies by city.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.