Which car is right for you? Make sure it meets the vehicle requirements in Nigeria, and remember that you’ll make more money if you keep your costs low.
What are you driving?
Vehicle options in Nigeria
The majority of riders choose uberX. You can use most recent models to drive with uberX in Abuja or Lagos.
- 4-door sedan in good condition
- Seat at least 4 passengers in addition to the driver
- Working windows and air conditioning
- No full-sized vans or trucks
- No taxi cabs, government cars, or other marked vehicles
- No salvaged or rebuilt vehicles
Car model year 2000 or newer qualify to drive with uberX. View our list of popular models, but others may qualify.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.