- Model year 2006 or newer
- 4-door car
- Selected 2-door cars
- Motor vehicle registration book
- PSV Insurance
- Vehicle inspection report
- Business Permit
- Partner National ID
What are you driving?
Vehicle options in Kenya
Most newer cars qualify to drive with uberX, the most popular vehicle option for riders in Nairobi and Mombasa.
- 4-door sedan in good condition
- Seat at least 4 passengers in addition to the driver
- Working windows and air conditioning
- No full-sized vans or trucks vehicles
- No salvaged or rebuilt vehicles
- Selected cars models year 2006 or newer qualify to drive with uberX
Note: in Mombasa, at this time, we will only be onboarding new drivers for uberPOA (TukTuk).
Most newer cars qualify to drive with uberCHAPCHAP, the faster option for riders in Nairobi.
- Suzuki Alto 800 in good condition
- Car model year 2017 or newer qualify to drive with uberCHAPCHAP
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.