Delivering Uber Eats orders
Make money on the go
Your vehicle, your time
Take to the streets and deliver whenever you want - for an hour, a weekend, or throughout the week.
Enjoy your city
Between picking up and dropping off deliveries, it’s just you and the road - discover new sides to your city. You can deliver with Uber Eats in Nairobi.
How it works
Get on the road and log in to the Uber Partner app to begin accepting delivery requests.
Pick up. Drop off.
Navigation and information is provided in the app to help deliveries run smoothly.
Track your earnings and get paid weekly.
Delivery requirements in Kenya
Boda boda / Motorbike delivery:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Any make or model motorbike
- Valid Driver's license
- Valid National ID
- Police clearance certificate
- Vehicle Registration (Log Book) or "Permission to Use" document
- Third Party / Comprehensive Insurance must be valid
Become a driver partner
How to get started
New to Uber?
- Sign up to deliver
- Consent to a safety screening and upload the required documents
- Once you are notified that you are active, you can begin to accept delivery requests for Uber Eats
Already an Uber partner?
- Open the Uber Partner app and navigate to Account then select Vehicle Options
- Accept the delivery terms to begin accepting delivery requests with Uber Eats
- Turn delivery on and off as you wish
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.