Which car is right for you? Make sure it meets the vehicle requirements in Ghana, and remember that you’ll make more money if you keep your costs low.
- Model year 2000 or newer
- 4-door car
- Good condition with no cosmetic damage
- No commercial branding
- Commerical insurance Certificate with Comprehensive Cover
- Roadworthiness certificate
What are you driving?
Vehicle options in Ghana
Most newer cars qualify to drive with uberX, the most popular vehicle option for riders in Accra and Kumasi.
- 4-door sedan in good condition
- Seats at least 4 passengers in addition to the driver
- Working windows and air conditioning
- No full-sized vans or trucks
Cars model year 2000 or newer qualify to drive with uberX. View our list of popular models, but others may qualify.
Need a car?
If you need to partner with a vehicle owner, see how you can do it here.
What else do you need?
Get more from Uber
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.