To get started, you'll need to have the following documents. Take a photo of each of them and upload them to your Uber account.
1. Driver's Licence
- 21+ years old
- Class 5 or equivalent (Class 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5)
- Not accepted: Class 5 Novice 1 or 2 and Class 7
- Must have 2 years of driving experience with a non-novice licence
A driver's licence is required to deliver with Uber Eats if using a car, but not if delivering using a bike.
2. Proof of work eligibility
Proof of work options include any of the following:
- Residency card
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship card
- Work permit
Proof of work eligibility is required to drive with Uber and to deliver (car and bike) with Uber Eats.
3. Certificate of Registration
- Vehicle must be 10 years or newer
- Vehicle must be registered in Saskatchewan
- Must have 4 doors. Cannot be rebuilt or salvaged.
- You are not required to own the vehicle
- Insurance must be in your name
- Name on insurance must be legible
For delivery with Uber Eats:
- Vehicle must be 1999 or newer for delivery
4. Mechanical Safety Inspection Certificate with a Light Vehicle Inspection
Your vehicle must pass a Light Vehicle Inspection by an approved mechanic. It's important to know that you must upload a photo of the document to your Uber profile within 30 days of passing the inspection.