Delivering Uber Eats orders
Make money on the go
Your vehicle, your time
Grab your car, bike, scooter, or even shoes, and deliver whenever you want—for an hour, a weekend, or throughout the week.
Get paid once a week and easily keep track of money you've made within the driver app.
Enjoy your city
Between picking up and dropping off deliveries, it’s just you and the road—relax, bump your music, and enjoy cruising around town.
How it works
Get on the road and log in to the Uber Partner app to begin accepting delivery requests.
Pick up. Drop off.
Navigation and information is provided in the app to help deliveries run smoothly.
Track your earnings and get paid weekly.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a 2-door or 4-door car made after 1997
- Have a valid driver's license and proof of Canadian work eligibility
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have proof of Canadian work eligibility
- When signing up be sure to choose 'Biking' under transportation method.
*Delivery varies by city.
Become a delivery partner
How to get started
New to Uber?
- Sign up to deliver
- Consent to a safety screening and upload the required documents
- Once you are notified that you are active, you can begin to accept delivery requests
Already an Uber partner?
- Open the Uber Partner app and navigate to Account then select Vehicle Options
- Accept the delivery terms to begin accepting delivery requests
- Turn delivery on and off as you wish
Read why people around the world deliver with Uber
“I deliver so that I can start my own business.” - Stephanie
“I deliver so that I can pay for my wedding!!” - Gloria
“I deliver so that I can support my mom and pay for school.” - Zacharia
“I deliver so that I can exercise and get paid for it” - Marcel