No car? No problem
You’ve got options
Sign up, get a car, and earn.
All car options include basic maintenance and unlimited miles.
Find a car that fits your needs—hourly, weekly, or longer.
Enjoy flexible car options that fit your budget.
How to get a car
View car options
When you're approved as a driver, you can see what car offers are available.
Get your car
Follow instructions to access it.
Get a car that fits your budget
Weekly | Weekly cars that are rideshare-ready
- About Fair: Pick a car for just $185/week, plus a refundable $185 deposit¹
- Cities: Inland Empire (CA), Los Angeles, Orange County, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco
- Perks: Insurance, basic maintenance, vehicle warranty, 24/7 roadside assistance, unlimited miles and options to renew week-to-week
- Special offer: Get an extra $185 from Uber if you complete 70 trips each week. Complete 120 trips each week and get an extra $305. These amounts can cover the cost of a car rental, so it’s like getting it for free³
Weekly | Weekly rentals so you can drive on your own terms
- About Hertz: Rent a car for $214/week, plus a $200 refundable deposit, and drive unlimited miles¹
- Cities: Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Inland Empire (CA), Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, Orange County, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, and Seattle²
- Perks: Maintenance, insurance, and options to renew week to week for up to 28 days
- Special offer: In San Diego, Sacramento, and the greater Los Angeles and San Francisco areas, you can get an extra $185 from Uber if you complete 70 trips each week. Complete 120 trips each week and get an extra $305. You can use these amounts to cover the cost of a car rental, so it’s like getting it for free³
Hourl | Book a car near you and pay by the hour
- About Getaround: Rent a car parked near you for just $5 per hour and pay only for the time you drive
- Cities: Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, and Washington, D.C.²
- Perks: Insurance, basic maintenance, and 24/7 support are included
- Special offer: First day free—up to 12 hours
Long Term | Get a car you can keep for awhile, but with no long-term contract
- About Fair: Choose from a variety of cars and get to keep your car for longer starting at $130/week plus a $500 nonrefundable deposit¹
- Cities: Austin, Boston, Chicago, Connecticut, Dallas, Denver, Hampton Roads, Houston, Miami, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, North Virginia, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Phoenix, Richmond, Seattle, and Tampa²
- Perks: Basic maintenance, vehicle warranty, 24/7 roadside assistance, and unlimited miles are included (insurance is not included)
Offers are subject to change and may not be available in your country, region, or city. Uber is not responsible for the products or services offered by third parties.
¹Excludes taxes, gas, and other applicable fees.
²Availability in cities is subject to change.
³To get a car with this offer, must be 21+ in age and have been approved to drive with Uber. Special offer applies to driver partners using Fair cars priced at $185/week (excludes tax). If you complete 70 trips with Uber each week you can receive a $185 reward each week from Uber in your driver account. If you complete 120 trips with Uber each week you can receive a $305 reward from Uber for the week. Payout will be reflected in your earnings statement on Thursdays. Rewards cannot be combined and you are eligible only for the maximum reward offered in your city based on the total number of trips you complete. Canceled trips do not count toward the trip threshold. Trip requirements and the promotion payment are prorated based on when your rental agreement begins. Starting the Monday following the date your rental agreement begins, you will receive the full week incentive. Uber reserves the right to withhold payment in the event of suspected fraud or abuse. Uber driver partners are still responsible for making their weekly car payments to Fair. Drivers renting with Fair qualify for trip surge areas, but except as specified above may not qualify to participate in other promotional offers such as Boost, Consecutive Trips, or Quest promotions. Offer and terms subject to change or withdrawal at any time. Note rewards amounts do not cover taxes. Uber is not responsible for the products or services offered by other companies, or for the terms and conditions (including financial terms) under which those products and services are offered.