Delivering Uber Eats orders
Make money on the go
Your vehicle, your time
Grab your car, bike, scooter, or even shoes, and deliver whenever you want—for an hour, a weekend, or throughout the week.
Every day is payday
Need cash now? Deliver with Uber and set up Instant Pay to get same-day payouts up to 5 times a day.
Enjoy your city
Between picking up and dropping off deliveries, it’s just you and the road—relax, bump your music, and enjoy cruising around town.
How it works
Get on the road and log in to the Uber Partner app to begin accepting delivery requests.
Pick up. Drop off.
Navigation and information is provided in the app to help deliveries run smoothly.
Track your earnings and get paid weekly.
Deliver in Washington D.C.
Ready to make money by delivering with Uber in Washington D.C.? Get the local details on the best times and places to deliver within the Washington D.C. area.
- Meet the minimum age to drive in your city
- Have a 2-door or 4-door car made after 1998
- Have a valid driver's license, registration, and vehicle insurance
- Have at least one year of driving experience
- Use any make or model 2-wheel scooter
- Must have motor of 50cc or less that travels no faster than 30 mph
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a government-issued ID
- When signing up, be sure to choose Biking under transportation method
*Delivery varies by city. In many markets, proof of residency is required.
Become a delivery partner
How to get started
New to Uber?
- Sign up to deliver
- Consent to a screening and upload the required documents and a photo
- Once you are notified that you are active, you can begin to accept delivery requests
Already an Uber partner?
- Open the Uber Partner app and navigate to Account, then select Vehicle Options
- Accept the delivery terms to begin receiving delivery requests
- Turn delivery on and off as you wish
Read why people around the world deliver with Uber
"I deliver so that I can start my own business."
"I deliver so that I can pay for my wedding!!"
"I deliver so that I can support my mom and pay for school."
"I deliver so that I can exercise and get paid for it."