How you drive
is up to you
We've added new features to help you control how you earn while on the road.
Long trip notifications
Get a heads-up on long trip requests
You'll be notified in the app when a trip request is estimated to be 45 minutes or longer, so you'll have the info you need to accept the trips that work for you.
How It Works:
- If a trip is estimated to be 45 minutes or longer, you will see “Long Trip” on the request screen
- Accept the trip or tap No Thanks to move on to the next trip
- Tapping No Thanks will affect your acceptance rate, but will not affect your account standing or Quest promotions
Available now to all drivers in the United States and Canada. Not available for UberEATS trips.
Trip type preferences
Choose the types of trips you want while online
Whether it’s uberX, uberXL, or UberEATS, you can decide how you earn by selecting the types of requests that work for you.
How It Works:
- Download the latest version of the Driver app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top of your screen
- Tap the gear icon
- Select the trip types you’d like to receive
- Update your preferences anytime, even when you’re on trip
Available now to all drivers and UberEATS delivery partners in the United States and Canada. Available trip types include: UberSUV, UberBLACK, UberSELECT, UberLUX, uberXL, uberX/POOL, UberEATS. Trip types are based on eligibility and availability in your city.
Friendlier acceptance rates
Accept the trips you want while completing your goals
We've updated our acceptance rate policy, so that declining trips won’t impact your Quest promotions or your account standing.
Available to all drivers and UberEATS delivery partners in the United States and Canada today.