Building together in 2018
Putting you at the center of everything we do
These new programs will help get your ideas and feedback about our products directly to us.
Share your great ideas
Give us feedback anytime
Now in the Uber app, you’ll be able to give us feedback about our products and suggest improvements anytime. We’ll use your suggestions to inform our priorities and introduce features to improve your experience.
How it Works:
- Tap Help and select Feedback
- While we won’t respond to feedback individually, we’ll use your suggestions in our planning process moving forward
Availability: All drivers in U.S. and Canada
Test new features first
Announcing our Early Tester Program
Eligible drivers can join an Early Tester program to try features and updates before they’re widely available. With your help, we can build better products together and be sure every update improves the driving experience.
How It Works:
- We’ll notify you when you become eligible for the Early Tester program
- Participating drivers will have access to an in-app Bug Reporter and an online Community Forum to talk directly with fellow drivers and Uber employees
- Drivers not participating in the program can look out for updates on improvements made to the experience that are based on Early Tester feedback
Availability: Currently in select US cities. Rapidly expanding in the US and Canada in 2018.
Help build with us
Join the Driver Advisory Forum
Twice a year, we’ll fly a group of drivers to Uber HQ in San Francisco to meet with members of our executive team on the issues that matter most to you. Your perspective will ensure that our priorities are aligned with yours.
How it Works:
- Sign up by December 20 for a chance to join our first Driver Advisory Forum
- Drivers will be selected and notified
- The first Driver Advisory Forum will be held on January 16, 2018. Sign up for a chance to join us.
Availability: All drivers in US are eligible to sign up.