How to take trips toward a specific location
With the Driver app, you can set a destination, like your house, the store—anywhere you need to go. Then the app looks for riders traveling in the same direction whom you can pick up on your route.
In this video, you’ll learn about:
- How to set a destination
- Adding an arrival time
- Picking up riders along the way
How driver destinations work
Here’s how to set a destination and pick up one or more riders on your route:
1. Find this feature by tapping the search icon in the top left corner of your map screen.
2. You can set a destination and, if needed, a time you want to arrive.
3. The app will find you riders along the way.
Frequently asked questions
- When I use driver destinations, will my riders always go in the same direction as me?
- Does it work for all trip options?
- How often can I set a destination?
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.