Check that your document is correct
- We require you to upload Page Two of your vehicle Logbook (V5C).
- If you have recently acquired your vehicle, or the name and/or address on your Logbook do not match the name and/or address on your PHV, we will accept the completed New Keeper Slip (section 10 of your Logbook) for a period of 1 year from the date of sale/transfer.
- If you have a new vehicle, we can accept a Confirmation of Registration document or e-logbook for a period of 1 year from the date of first registration.
Check the details on your document are correct
If any of these details are incorrect, your document will be rejected.
- The vehicle keeper’s name on the document must match the name on your PHV.
- The vehicle keeper’s address on the document must match the address on your PHV.
- The vehicle registration must match the vehicle registration on your Uber profile and your PHV.
- The vehicle make and model must match the vehicle make and model on your Uber profile and your PHV.
Adding a new vehicle to the app?
Click on the +ADD VEHICLE button in the top right of the vehicles tab on your Partner Dashboard.
Take a good photo of your document
Make sure that the whole document is visible in the photo. If we cannot see all edges of the document, it will be rejected.
The image must not be blurry.
The following must also be visible in the photo:
- All text on the document
- ‘UK Registration Certificate' in the top left
- The barcode at the bottom
Please remember that the number one reason that documents are rejected is because the image is not clear, or all four edges of the document are not visible. Please follow these instructions to make sure it doesn't happen to you!
Learn how to upload your documents
Learn how to manage your documents directly through the Uber Partner app.