Use it your way
Give friends and family the gift of tapping a button and getting a ride—any time of day, any day of the year.
Uber gift cards can also be used for Uber Eats orders. Enjoy food from thousands of restaurants, delivered at Uber speed.
Available at WHSmith
Purchase a gift card with a value starting at £15 in over 800 WHSmith stores and travel locations nationwide.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I redeem an Uber gift card?
Gift cards apply Uber credits to a personal Uber account. To redeem a gift card:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Uber app.
- Tap the menu icon and select Payment.
- Tap Add Payment Method and select Gift Card.
- Enter your gift code (no spaces).
- Enter your destination or location in the normal way.
Once an Uber gift card is added to an Uber account, it can’t be transferred or refunded.
You can’t reload an Uber gift card, but you can add more Uber gift cards, up to a limit of £1,000 in Uber credits to your account. As you use up your credits, you can add more.
- How can I use an Uber gift card?
Uber gift cards can only be used for rides or Uber Eats orders in the country where the Uber gift card was purchased. Uber gift cards apply Uber credit to personal Uber accounts for redemption against rides or Uber Eats orders. They can’t be used for Family Profiles or scheduled rides.
Once Uber gift cards are selected as the payment method, Uber credits will apply to your next trip or order by default. If your credits aren’t completely used up, the remaining balance can be applied to your next ride or order.
However, if you wish to use a different payment method, you can choose one as follows:
- Enter your destination.
- Tap the payment method info at the bottom of the next screen.
- If you have more than one profile, tap Change payment method.
- Toggle “Uber Credits” to turn them off (credits will be turned off only for that ride).
- Where can I get more answers?