Check that your document is correct
- We require you to upload a code from the gov.uk website, consisting of eight letters and numbers.
To do this:
- Visit the website
- Enter your DVLA Driving Licence number, National Insurance number, Postcode.
- After entering your details, select “Share your licence information”.
- Take a screenshot of your code, or write the code down, making sure that the difference between uppercase and lowercase letters is clear.
- Upload the screenshot, or an image of your code, so that we can generate your Electronic Counterpart.
- Please ensure that this code has not been used, and was generated within the last 21 days.
- We do not accept certain driving offence codes on the platform. For more information, check out our points policy.
Take a good photo of your document
- The image must not be blurry