Submitting Private Hire Application
Once you have your completed medical form and DBS e-reference number, you are ready to submit your Private Hire Application. The following video guides you through the step by step of submitting your application to TfL. If you would like to receive support to submit your Private Hire Application, you can drop by our Ignition office.
How to submit
Private Hire Application
Get help submitting your Private Hire License Application
Come and see us at our Ignition office - we'll help you submit your documents and answer any other questions you may have.
What to bring with you:
- DVLA or EU Drivers License (with 3 years driving experience)
- Completed medical form
- DBS e-number (found on your certificate)
- National insurance number
- Your debit or credit card to make the payment of £310 to TfL
- Additional documents if you have changed your name or lived abroad over the last 3 years