You don’t have to go far in Dallas to find a spot to take your next summer shot. Get your picture perfect ‘gram by hitting the streets and striking a pose in front of these one-of-a-kind backdrops. Here’s your guide to some of the best street art and murals around Dallas that will make your next pic an Insta-hit!
1. Home sweet home
Talk about a home makeover full of love. This Bishop Arts beauty is covered top to bottom in colorful Xs and Os.
- Where: Kemp House behind Emporium Pies | 337 Melba St.
- Art by Eric Mancini | @mancinism | Photo from City Influencer
2. Love Equation
We did the math, and this wall adds up to some seriously cute photo ops!
- Where: Corner of Davis Street and Madison Avenue
- Art by Daniel Garcia, Mario Garcia, & Janet Aguirre | Photo from Visit Dallas
3. Join the heard
This heard rolls deep with layers of vibrant colors that are sure to make every picture pop.
- Where: Brake & Clutch Building | 3601 Main Street
- “Deep Ellumphants” by Adrian Torres | @adriantorres_art | Photo by flickr
4. A place in the sun
From sunup to sundown, this scene is sure to set a bright mood for your next shoot.
- Where: Near DART Deep Ellum Rail Station on Good Latimer Expy
- “Sunburst” – Artist Unknown | Photo by flickr
5. Good Morning
Celebrate your city with a snap in front of this retro display of Dallas’ infamous skyline.
- Where: Dallas Contemporary | 161 Glass St, Dallas, TX 75207
- Artist Unknown | Photo by Visit Dallas
6. Writing on the wall
Make a statement by snapping a picture that says something (in big, bold letters).