UBER PRO SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
UBER PRO VACATION SWEEPSTAKES
Uber Technologies, Inc. (" Uber" or " Sponsor") is sponsoring the Uber Pro Winter 2019 Sweepstakes (the " Promotion"). The Promotion is subject to these official rules (the " Official Rules"), and by participating, you (" Entrant") agree to be bound by them and the decisions of Uber and LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc. d/b/a CSM (" Administrator" ), which are final and binding in all respects.
NO PURCHASE OR UBER TRIP NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR UBER TRIP DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility:The Promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents who are (i) active drivers who are enrolled in the Uber Pro Program ("Program Members") in full accordance with the Uber Pro Program Terms and Conditions** (available athttps://www.uber.com/legal/rewards-program/uberpro/us-en/); (ii) whose driver account is in good standing at all times (including through the time any prizes may be awarded) in accordance with the Uber Pro Program Terms and Conditions (for the avoidance of doubt drivers with accounts that are in suspended status are not eligible to participate or receive a prize);(iii) 21 years of age or older at the time of participation; and (iv) who possess a valid United States Passport which may be used for travel to chosen Grand Prize destination in Mexico or the Caribbean if entrant is selected and thereafter verified as a prize winner . Entrants must also meet all driver requirements as set forth at (https://www.uber.com/us/en/drive/) prior to the start of the Promotion Period (as defined below), regardless of whether entrant qualifies for automatic entry as per Section 3 below. Uber delivery persons are not eligible to participate unless they also drive with Uber and meet the eligibility criteria as described above. VOID OUTSIDE UBER'S SERVICE AREA IN THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED. PROMOTION IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. Individuals who have won a prize in any promotion by the Sponsor in the past ninety (90) days including but not limited to the Uber Pro Fall Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or to win. Employees, officers and representatives, and the immediate family members of such employees, officers and representatives (i.e., parent, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) of Uber or its affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners, advertising and promotion agencies (including Administrator), ALG Vacations Corp. d/b/a United Vacations (including Apple Leisure Group Promotions Department)("Prize Provider"), webmasters and any company involved in the creation, design, execution, production, or fulfillment of the Promotion (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") are not eligible to enter even if they drive with Uber and are otherwise eligible. Additionally, individuals who are employed by any local, state or federal government office or agency, elected officials and individuals listed on the OFAC Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDN) List are not eligible to enter or win even if they drive with Uber and are otherwise eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local rules, laws, and regulations.
**THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE UBER PRO PROGRAM ARE MADE A PART OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISCREPANCY BETWEEN THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE UBER PRO PROGRAM, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE UBER PRO PROGRAM SHALL PREVAIL, GOVERN AND CONTROL IN ALL RESPECTS OTHER THAN THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION (AS TO THE PROMOTION, THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL INSTEAD PREVAIL, GOVERN AND CONTROL IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISCREPANCY). ANY SUCH DISCREPANCY SHALL BE RESOLVED IN UBER'S SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION.
2. Promotion Period:The Promotion begins at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on November 8, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on January 31, 2020 (the "Promotion Period"). Uber's computer is the official timekeeping device for entry in the Promotion.
3. Promotion Entry:During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to receive an entry ("Entry"):
a. Drivers who have reached (or maintained) Uber Pro Diamond or Platinum Tier status as of January 31, 2020 and who are eligible as per Section 1 above will automatically receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes.
b. Mail-In Entry: drivers who are eligible as per Section 1 above, who are not in Diamond or Platinum Tier status as of January 31, 2020 , can enter by printing on a 3"x5" card their name, email address associated with their Uber account, daytime phone number, city and date of birth and mailing to: "Uber Pro Vacation Sweepstakes Entry," P.O. Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025-9999.. Entries must be postmarked by 2/3/20 and received by 2/10/20. Entries received after 2/10/20 are void.
Limit of one (1) entry per person, per email address throughout the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received in excess of this stated limitation will be void.
Mail-In Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules will be disqualified from the Promotion at Sponsor's/Administrator's sole and absolute discretion. Entries submitted (or automatically received in error) by persons who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to one's status as a driver who is enrolled in the Uber Pro Program) are void. The use of any scripts, computer programs, robotic, repetitive, macro, automatic, programmed or similar automated entry methods or agents to submit an Entry (or to qualify for receipt of automatic Entry) will void all Entries submitted by (or automatically received by) that person or that person's agents. Uber/Administrator will disqualify any Entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. All Entries submitted (or automatically received) in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified or void are considered " Eligible Entries." All Mail-In Entries are the property of Uber and will not be acknowledged or returned.
By entering the Promotion, Entrant: (a) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretation of these Official Rules by Uber/Administrator and by the decisions of Uber/Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects; (b) acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules; and (c) agrees to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
4. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): Five (5) winners will each receive the following prize: a trip for two (2) (grand prize winner and travel companion, who must be 21 or older) to the winner's choice of hotel or resort property (subject to availability, advanced notice requirements, Sponsor/Prize Provider approval and other restrictions) in Aruba, Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Jamaica or Mexico) ("Trip") valued at up to $2,500.00 Trip includes: round-trip coach air travel from an international airport near grand prize winner's residence to airport near approved hotel or resort property, 5 days/4 nights' accommodations at said property including meals and drinks* and the assistance of United Vacations representative. Winner may not receive his/her first choice of destination or hotel or resort property at such destination. All travel arrangements must be made through Prize Provider's Apple Leisure Group Promotions Department, which will select flight itinerary including airline in its sole and absolute discretion. In addition, each winner will receive funds in the amount of $1,970.00 to assist with paying taxes on the Prize (collectively the "Prize"). Administrator and Sponsor make no representation or warranty of any kind that the funds so provided will satisfy all taxes incurred by winner due to receipt and acceptance of the Prize. Approximate Retail Value of each Grand Prize: $4,470.00. The aggregate approximate retail value of all Prizes is $22,350.00.
* Should winner or his/her travel companion choose to partake in alcohol beverages during hotel stay, winner/travel companion does so entirely at their own risk, assuming all responsibility for any adverse consequences resulting therefrom. Without limiting the foregoing, winner and travel companion agree to consume alcohol beverages in a responsible manner and not to excess. Winner and travel companion further understand and agree that provision of alcohol beverages is contingent upon presentation of valid identification and the server's determination that the winner/travel companion has not already consumed too great a quantity of alcohol.
Actual value of each Prize may vary depending on air flight fluctuations and distance between departure and destination as well as chosen/approved destination. Grand prize winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Grand prize winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary as set by Prize Provider's Apple Leisure Group Promotions Department. If winner elects to accept Grand Prize without a travel companion or if travel companion fails to timely return Liability Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release, no substitute prize or compensation will be provided (and the value of the Grand Prize will be reduced accordingly). Sponsor/Administrator and Prize Provider are not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the flights. Grand Prize winner and travel companion will be solely responsible for obtaining valid identification (e.g., valid passport) and any necessary or desired immunizations relating to acceptance and use of the Grand Prize. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining any required travel documents and travel insurance. In addition, the Winners may be required to present a valid credit card at the hotel at the time of check-in. Winner must provide own transportation to and from departure airport. Some – but not all -- hotel or resort properties are all-inclusive** and, in such case, certain amenities (e.g., food other than at designated meal times) and excursions are extra and the winner's responsibility. The winner is also responsible for all transportation to and from the destination airport, baggage fees, travel upgrades, or any other expenses not specifically listed herein. Should Sponsor, Prize Provider and/or hotel or resort property conclude that winner and/or travel companion is behaving in an inappropriate, belligerent, abusive or other unacceptable manner (including ignoring the instructions of said hotel or resort property personnel), the Grand Prize trip will be terminated for the winner and/or travel companion (as applicable) and Sponsor/Prize Provider/hotel or resort Property shall have no further liability such winner and/or travel companion; and, in such instance Sponsor/Prize Provider/hotel or resort property may seek all available legal remedies to protect their respective rights. Winners and travel companions will not receive any frequent flyer miles, hotel award points or other "perks" in conjunction with Grand Prize travel. Restricted dates of travel include: five (5) days prior to and after holidays such as Spring Break, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and other U.S. government holidays (i.e. Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, etc.). Trips are subject to availability, blackout dates and hotel closeouts. Additional restrictions may apply. Reservations must be made through the Apple Leisure Group Promotions Department; United Vacations is unable to accept reservation requests by phone or in person. Travel must be completed by November 1, 2020 or prize will be forfeited. Once travel is booked, travel dates cannot be changed unless by Prize Provider in its sole discretion. Prize will be awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. No more than the stated number of prizes in these official rules will be awarded.
If for any reason one or more Prizes are unavailable, Uber reserves the right in its sole discretion to award a substitute prize, or portion of prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by the winner. Uber shall have no responsibility or obligation to a winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize a Prize or any portion thereof. Winners agree to comply with any additional terms and conditions applicable to the Prize. The Prize is provided "as is"; Entrants acknowledge that Uber and the Administrator have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Any prizes pictured in advertising and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Limit of one (1) prize per family, household or address in this Sweepstakes or any other Sweepstakes offered by Uber during Promotion Period.
The value of the Prize (including additional funds intended for the payment of taxes) will be taxable to the winners as income and will be reflected as such on the IRS-MISC 1099 Tax Form issued to winner for calendar year 2020. All U.S. federal, state and local tax liability, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the responsibility of each Winner (regardless of whether the prize, in whole or in part, is used).
5. Winner Selection, Notification and Odds: A total of five (5) potential winners will be selected via random drawing, on or about 2/11/20 from among all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor and/or Administrator will determine, in its/their sole discretion, which entries are deemed Eligible Entries, and their decisions and the results of the drawing will be final in all respects. The drawing will be conducted by LeadDog Marketing Group Inc. d/b/a CSM, an independent judging organization/Administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Promotion.
Potential winners will be notified by email or phone number (at the email or phone number associated with each potential winner's Uber account) on or about 2/11/20. Failure to respond via email to the initial verification e-mail within three (3) business days after notification, or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable, after three (3) attempts may result in forfeiture of winner status and prize, at Sponsor's sole discretion. Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return, within three (3) business days of transmission, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, IRS W-9 form, and where allowed by law, a Publicity Release (as applicable) (collectively, " Winner Documents"). Failure to return the Winner Documents within the specified time period may result in disqualification, with an alternate winner being selected from a random drawing of all such remaining Eligible Entries. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of an Entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the e-mail account associated with the Uber account used to participate in the Promotion. " Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Winner must still be a driver in the Uber Pro Program at the time of Prize award.
Provided that each potential winner is in compliance with the Official Rules and after having successfully proven eligibility, they will be officially confirmed as the Winners (each, a " Winner"). Uber expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason it deems necessary.
Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total amount of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. Liability Release and Indemnity: THE PRIZE IS OFFERED AND PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE BY UBER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT WILL UBER BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT UBER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
By entering the Promotion, Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, Uber, Administrator, Prize Provider, and each of their affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners, from any and all liability, for any claims, damages, injuries or losses of any kind, and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding arising out of, in connection with, or relating to, (i) participation in the Promotion, (ii) without limitation, death, or property damage, arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize, including any travel/activity related thereto, (iii) defamation, violation of publicity rights, or invasion of privacy in connection with the Promotion or acceptance and use of the Prize, and (iv) copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property-related cause of action arising from or related to the Promotion, the Prize, or Uber's advertising and marketing related to the Promotion, Entrants or the Winners, in all cases, including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable entries or prize notifications; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries (including the provision/recordation of automatic Entry); or (f) injury or damage to persons or property (including to any computer or mobile device systems resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes), which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any Prize. Entrant assumes all liability for an injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Promotion, or the acceptance, receipt, or use of the Prize or any Prize component. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, Uber's liability will be limited to the value of the Prize, and in no event shall Uber or its designees be liable for attorney's fees.
Uber and Administrator assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not delivered, not received, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in the Promotion related advertisements. Uber and Administrator assume no responsibility for copied/mechanically reproduced mail-in entries, postage due mail, any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site including uber.com, the Uber Driver App (including automatic entry for drivers who have reached Uber Pro Diamond or Platinum Tier status) or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's mobile device/computer system/software related to or resulting from participation in, uploading any materials or downloading any materials in the Promotion. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. Uber reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person it suspects or finds (i) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion (including any misrepresentation as to one's Uber Pro status or attempting to receive an automatic Entry); (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring such Winner, or Uber into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Promotion; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. AND, UBER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ADDITIONAL SANCTIONS AGAINST SUCH WINNER AS PERMITTED BY UBER'S AGREEMENT WITH ITS DRIVERS.
7. Grant of Rights: Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Sweepstakes and/or winning the Prize, Entrant irrevocably consents to the use of his or her name, image, photograph, likeness, biographical information, entry, statements attributed to Entrant (if true) and any video footage related to the Prize, for Uber's advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes in all media now or hereafter known, worldwide and in perpetuity without additional compensation and consents to his or her name being available on a winners' list. Additionally, Uber reserves the right to make a public announcement, announcing the Winners on either the Uber website, through the Uber App, or in any manner (including, without limitation, social media [e.g., Facebook, Twitter]), which they deem appropriate.
8. General Terms: Sponsor is not responsible if the Promotion cannot take place (in whole or in part), or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Sponsor. If, for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, which, in its sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion or any part of the Promotion and in such case Sponsor will endeavor to award the prizes in a manner which Sponsor/Administrator determine in their sole discretion is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. If the Promotion or any part of the Promotion is terminated or modified prior to the closing of the Promotion Period, notice will be posted within the Uber app and/or provided via e-mail as applicable. Uber reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during the Promotion Period for clarification purposes.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, UBER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. AND, UBER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ADDITIONAL SANCTIONS AGAINST SUCH PERSON AS PERMITTED BY UBER'S AGREEMENT WITH ITS DRIVERS (AS APPLICABLE).
10. Binding Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes, to the extent applicable (the "AAA Rules") then in effect; (3) any arbitration shall be heard by one arbitrator to be selected in accordance with the AAA Rules, in San Francisco County, California; (4) unless both Entrant and Uber agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of class or representative proceeding; (5) judgment upon any award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (6) any award or judgment shall be subject to all limitations and releases set forth in these Official Rules and be limited to actual out of pocket damages, and shall not, in any event, include any punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages, attorney's fees or costs of bringing a claim, or any injunctive or other equitable relief. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Governing Law: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Uber in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the California law without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
12. Accessibility of Official Rules: A copy of the Official Rules is available at https://www.uber.com/us/en/terms/uber-pro-sweepstakes/. Uber will provide the name(s) of Winner(s) of a Sweepstakes to those who request it. For the names of Winners send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked to Uber Pro Vacation Sweepstakes Winner List, c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc. d/b/a CSM, 440 Ninth Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001. All requests for the names of the Winners must be received within two (2) weeks of the end of the Promotion Period.
13. Sponsor: Uber Technologies, Inc., 1455 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.
14. Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc. d/b/a CSM, 440 Ninth Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
ALG Vacations Corp. d/b/a United Vacations and their affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners are not a sponsor or administrator of the Promotion, and are in no way responsible for the administration of the Promotion or the verification of winners. All inquiries regarding the Promotion should be directed to Administrator and not to ALG Vacations Corp. d/b/a United Vacations.
- UBER PRO FALL 2019 SWEEPSTAKES