Tax FAQ and online resources
Find answers to common questions about filing your tax return.
- How do I opt into electronic download of 1099s?
- How do I update the information to be used on my 1099s?
- What is the 1099-K?
- What is the 1099-MISC?
- What is the Uber tax summary used for?
- Are there business expenses that are deductible?
- Where can I find my tax documents?
- What if my tax statement amount does not match my direct deposit amount?
- What if my tax advisor has questions about Uber?
- Do I owe quarterly taxes?
- What if I am a delivery person on Uber Eats?
- What if I drive with both Uber Eats and Uber?
- What about tips?
Additional online resources
- Tax tips for Uber drivers: understanding your taxes
- How to use your Uber 1099s: taxes for Uber drivers
- Form 1099-K decoded for the self-employed
- Key tax reform changes that could affect you next year
Understanding your deductions
- Self-employed expense estimator
- Standard mileage vs. actual expenses: getting the biggest tax deduction
- Top tax write-offs for the self-employed
- Driving down taxes: auto-related tax deductions