All Greenlight Hub will be temporarily closed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
You can get help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the app. Go to Help in your Uber Driver app, then select the topic where you need support.
Get the details
How to use the app
The Driver app is designed with features that help you decide how, where, and when you can earn.
Under state law, Uber drivers are required to follow specific Tennessee regulations while driving in and around Memphis.
- What is the minimum age of a minor to take Uber without a parent or guardian?
- Why do I get requests from outside the airport when I'm in the airport queue? What about if I'm at the top of the queue?
- Can riders bring open alcohol containers in my car? Can I ask them not to?
- Can Tennessee drivers go online in Little Rock and Fayetteville?
- I'm traveling to another state. How do I get set up to drive in that state?
- What happens when a rider has a baby or small child who needs needs a car seat but the rider doesn't bring one?
- How do long trips that take me out of Memphis work? Are they different than normal trips?
Latest in Memphis
Thanking America's veterans
We want to thank those who have served on Veterans Day and every day. With new in-app features, we're making it easier to do just that.
Grizzlies, meet Uber
Uber is now the official ridesharing partner of the Memphis Grizzlies! This is another step in the right direction in providing safe transportation in Memphis.
Support at every turn
We want every Uber trip to be hassle-free. So we’re here to help with account setup, fare adjustments, and more whenever you need it.
Refer drivers for extra cash
Invite friends and family to join the Uber community. Use your promo code when referring others, and you'll earn a reward after they complete a certain number of trips.