How payments work
When you drive with Uber, your earnings are transferred automatically, so you don't have to worry about paperwork. Find out how to add a bank account and how to cash out.
Looking for delivery info?
How to cash out with Instant Pay
If you’re eligible to use Instant Pay, you can cash out whenever you want, up to 5 times a day, as long as you have at least a $1 balance.
1. Tap the menu icon in the top left.
2. Tap Earnings, then tap Cash out to transfer your earnings to your linked debit card. A 50-cent fee will apply if you don't have an Uber Visa Debit Card by GoBank.
3. Note that if you don't cash out your earnings from the past week by Monday at 4am local time, your earnings will be transferred into your bank account by the end of the week.
How to set up a bank transfer
1. Use the app or sign in online
To add your bank account in the Driver app, go to Payments in the app menu. Alternatively, visit drivers.uber.com, sign in, and go to the Banking tab in your dashboard.
2. Add your bank details
Fill in your bank details, full address, and date of birth exactly as they appear on a recent bank statement. If any of the details are incorrect, your transfer may be delayed.
3. Can't find your bank account information?
You can find your bank details on your bank statement. If you have additional questions, you can contact your bank.
Frequently asked questions
- How long does it take to access my money?
- Which part of my earnings can I cash out?
- How will Instant Pay appear on my weekly statement?
- Why am I not eligible for Instant Pay?
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.