Uber is committed to providing convenient and reliable point-to-point transportation to our users. This is why we are launching the “Uber With You” Community Program, providing complimentary Assist rides to those holding Senior Citizen Cards and Registration Cards for People with Disabilities. This program aims to create a barrier-free community and encourages elderlies and persons with disabilities to enjoy outdoors, despite physical constraints.
Uber Hong Kong launched Assist in 2017 to provide special-care rides for elderlies and the disabled. All driver-partners that are eligible for Assist rides have received professional training from Bamboos Professional Nursing Education, Silence, and Hong Kong Blind Union. They are all trained to understand basic sign language and are equipped with skills required to assist disabled riders to board vehicles and handle foldable wheelchairs.
- Promotional Period: November 1, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- Limited to ten trips up to HK$100 off for each trip
- Offer is only available to holders of the “Senior Citizen Card” or “Registration Card for People with Disabilities.”
How To Apply
- To register, enter the promotion code “UWY” in the Uber App
- Registered users will receive an email or SMS for instructions to upload proof of identification to http://t.uber.com/uwyf.
- Once the application has been reviewed, the applicant will receive an email or SMS notification to confirm their enrollment for the promotion. The offer will then be automatically added to the registered customer’s Uber account.
- For more information, please call 3008 4009 or visit http://t.uber.com/uwy.
*Promotion code is only used for registration