Delivery in Birmingham
Instructions for partners
Until further notice, no new delivery partners are being activated on UberEATS in Birmingham. Learn more about how UberEATS works in Birmingham.
How it works
Receive a delivery
Eaters can order deliver from their favorite local restaurants directly through the UberEATS app.
You'll be sent confirmations for deliveries close to your current location.
Pick up the item at a business
Head to the business—usually a restaurant or store—to grab your delivery order.
The UberEATS app will help you navigate from start to finish.
Drop off the item with the EATer
Most deliveries are door-to-door which means you’ll walk into the restaurant or store to pick something up and walk right to the customer’s door to drop it off.
Visit us to activate your account
What you'll need to bring
EU Passport (or EU Citizenship Card, Biometric Residence Card, Visa/Work Permit) Proof of address, such as:
- Bank Statement (No more than 3 months old)
- Utility Bill e.g Gas, Electric, Council Tax etc.. (No more than 3 months old)
- Credit Card Bill (No more than 3 months old)
- Letter from the Government e.g P45, P60, HMRC (No more than 1 year old)
- Full or Provisional Driving Licence (No more than 1 year old)
Mobile Phone Bills are not acceptable as proof of address
If you have a scooter or car
- Valid DVLA driving licence photo card
- Insurance Certificate (Limitations must state and can not exclude use for any of the following):
- Hire and reward,
- Courier services
- Food delivery
Already delivering with UberEATS?