Greetings! Your Minnesota Greenlight Hub will be closed on Monday, September 2nd in observation of the Labor Day holiday.
Driving in Downtown Minneapolis
The busiest area of downtown on 1st and Hennepin between 3rd and 6th is often closed for regular traffic on weekend nights. However, Uber drivers can enter this area, even when cones or officers aren't present.
The best entrances from 1:30am - 2:45am are at:
- 6th & 1st
- 6th and Hennepin
When driving in this area, make sure to abide by the following rules:
- You must display trade dress on the front right windshield and back windshield
- Listen to traffic officers in black and police officers in blue at all times
- Follow normal traffic laws - Pull up and to the side of road and do not block any intersection
Please note that there is no guarantee to get access to the area above. Emergency situations may occur and city officials may close certain roads.
Based on anonymized Uber rider data from the last month, here are the top destinations:
- MSP Airport
- Mall of America
- Cowboy Slim's - Uptown
- Cowboy Jacks - Downtown Minneapolis
- Target Field
- Hilton Minneapolis - Downtown Minneapolis
- Hyatt Regency - Downtown Minneapolis
- Surly Beer Hall
- Stella's Fish Cafe
- W Minneapolis - The Foshay