Uber driver-partners can pick up and drop off riders at Jacksonville Port Authority (JAXPORT). Port regulations requires driver-partners to adhere to the terms below. Failure to do so may result in the receipt of a citation or even restriction of access to trips at the port.
- display of the Uber vehicle decal (trade dress) on the front passenger windshield facing outward
- drivers may also be required to show their Uber driver app to enter the port
- driver-partners will not be required to pay the $10 port entry fee as long as they meet the two requirements listed above
- dropoffs should only occur at the terminal’s curbside
- pickups should only occur in the parking lot adjacent to the port terminal
- waiting for trip requests on port authority is prohibited