Medical checks at the Greenlight Hub
- Once you pass your partner screening, you are eligible for medical checks at our Uber Denver Greenlight Hub.
- Medical checks are available on a first-come, first-serve basis on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:30am to 5pm, and on Wednesday from 9:30am to 4pm.
- You must be able to show that you have received an email from Checkr, which states you cleared your partner screening.
- Two payment of $25 will be withheld from your first two payment statements in exchange for the medical exam provided ($50 total).
Third-party medical checks
- You can also bring the TNC Driver - Medical Certification Packet to a medical professional of your choosing.
- The medical professional must be a doctor of medicine, doctor of osteopathy, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or clinical nurse specialist working under the direct supervision of a physician.
- Alternatively, you can also provide a Department of Transportation (DOT) medical certification to qualify.
- For a list of partnering medical locations, check out the map below.
Our medical partners
Find a location near you
Preferred medical partners
- $50 when you mention Uber
- Appointments and walk-ins allowed
- All locations (shown above)
Frequently asked questions
What does the medical check cover?
The medical check is designed to ensure that partners are medically fit to safely participate in ridesharing.
Does my health insurance cover the cost of the medical check?
If a medical provider covered by your insurance conducts this exam then the cost may be covered by your insurance or be as low as your typical co-pay.
We recommend you get in touch with the insurance and/or medical provider to see if the medical check is covered.
Can I get the medical check done at my personal doctor?
Yes, partners can bring the TNC Driver - Medical Certification Packet to a medical professional of their choosing including doctor of medicine, doctor of osteopathy, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or clinical nurse specialist working under the direct supervision of a physician that agrees to perform the examination.
What document do I receive as proof that I completed my medical check?
You can see and download the medical form here. Only the last page needs to be uploaded to your partner account.
Do I need to share any private medical information with Uber?
No. Only the last page of the medical form—which contains no personal health information—should be added to your partner account.