Medical checks at the Greenlight Hub
- Medical checks are available on a first-come, first-served basis on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:30am – 5pm; Wednesday from 9:30am – 4pm, and on Saturday from 10am – 3pm.
- The cost of the medical exam is $57. It is paid directly to the onsite medical check provider at the time of your medical exam. The medical check provider accepts credit or debit card. Cash is not accepted.
- Medical checks are no longer performed at the Colorado Springs Greenlight Spot.
Third-party medical checks
- You can also bring the TNC Driver - Medical Certification Packet to a licensed medical practitioner of your choosing.
- The state requires that the medical practitioner must be a doctor of medicine, doctor of osteopathy, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or clinical nurse specialist working under the direct supervision of a physician.
- Alternatively, you can also provide a Department of Transportation (DOT) medical certification to satisfy the state requirement.
- For a list of locations and partnering medical practitioners, check out the map below.
Our medical partners
Find a location near you
Frequently asked questions
What does the medical check cover?
According to Colorado statute, the medical check is required by the state of Colorado to ensure that partners are medically fit to safely participate in ridesharing.
Does my health insurance cover the cost of the medical check?
If a medical provider covered by your insurance conducts this exam then the cost may be covered by your insurance or be as low as your typical co-pay.
We recommend you get in touch with the insurance and/or medical provider to see if the medical check is covered.
Can I get the medical check done at my personal doctor?
Yes, driver-partners can bring the TNC Driver - Medical Certification Packet to a licensed medical practitioner of their choosing including doctor of medicine, doctor of osteopathy, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or clinical nurse specialist working under the direct supervision of a physician that agrees to perform the examination.
What document do I receive as proof that I completed my medical check?
You can see and download the state required medical form here. Only the last page needs to be uploaded to your driver-partner account.
Do I need to share any private medical information with Uber?
No. Only the last page of the medical form—which contains no personal or protected health information—should be added to your driver-partner account.