English | Japanese
We’ve been cooking up something new – an app that makes getting great food as easy as pushing a button. It’s our new food delivery service, and it’s called UberEATS!
Tokyo couldn’t be a better place for us to bring UberEATS. More than 150 of the best local restaurants in the city are partnering with Uber to deliver their food to you faster, and more reliably than ever before.
Starting September 29th at 11 am, Tokyo can download the UberEATS app on iOS and Android or go online to ubereats.com – to choose from hundreds of dishes from the finest restaurants in town, including Dal Matto, Sougo and Toraji — and have them delivered right to their door.
- Download the app or head to ubereats.com
- Tell us where to deliver – add your home, work, or any other address you’d like.
- Browse local restaurants – search for your favourite local spot or try something new.
- Check out with a tap – pay with your card already on file and enjoy free delivery for a limited time.
- Track your order – watch as your order is prepared, picked up, and delivered right to your door.
UberEATS gives Tokyo consumers, restaurant partners, and delivery partners more options. Hundreds of restaurants can tap into the Uber delivery network to expand their businesses and reach a new network of potential customers. And hundreds of delivery partners now have access to even more flexible earning opportunities.
Tokyo, we want you to be able to eat what you want, when you want. Whether you’re at the beach, exploring downtown, or coordinating dinner from your desk – download the UberEATS app or visit ubereats.com, find what you’re craving, and we’ll handle the rest.
To celebrate the diversity of our restaurant partners and give consumers an opportunity to rediscover Tokyo’s cuisine, we will kick off our launch with a month-long campaign with restaurant favorites available for just 500 Yen. Check out the top of your app regularly to see what great deals are just a tap away.