Check that your document is correct
- We require you to upload an original colour image of your current valid TfL Paper PCO. We cannot accept a photocopy, print-out or black & white image.
- Check your document appears on TfL's online licence checker and that all the details match.
Check the details on your document are correct
If any of these details are incorrect, your document will be rejected.
- The name must match the name on your Uber profile and DVLA Plastic Driving Licence.
- The full address (including postcode) must match your DVLA Plastic Driving Licence.
- The conditions must not state: Self–employment prohibited, Restricted to work in term time (10/20 hours per week) only
Take a good photo of your document
Make sure that the whole document is visible in the photo. If we cannot see all edges of the licence, your document will be rejected.
The image must not be blurry.
The following must also be visible in the photo:
- The hologram in the top left
- Transport for London Licence...
- The TfL logo in the middle
- The barcode at the bottom
- The Mayor of London logo at the bottom
- All four blue page borders
Please remember that the number one reason that documents are rejected is because the image is not clear, or all four edges of the document are not visible. Please follow these instructions to make sure it doesn't happen to you!
How to upload your documents
Learn how to manage your documents directly through the Uber Partner app.