Experienced partners, comfortable rides.
Experienced partners, spacious rides
With Uber Comfort, riders will pay a little extra to be matched with more experienced, top-rated driver-partners who have newer, mid-sized cars.
To be eligible to receive trip requests with Uber Comfort, you’ll need to meet the criteria below.
- Have completed at least 500 trips
- Maintain a minimum rating of 4.85
- Drive an eligible model vehicle that is manufactured in 2013 or later*
*Uber reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend this list of vehicle requirements and/or accepted vehicles at any time.
Delivering a more comfortable experience
Riders who request Uber Comfort are paying a bit extra, so they expect an even better experience.
When a rider requests an Uber Comfort trip, they will be able to indicate the below preferences, which will be shown in your Driver app when you arrive at their pickup location.
Whether your rider prefers a warm or cool climate.
Whether your rider needs to focus or is free to chat.
Extended pickup times
Riders using Uber Comfort will have a little more time before they can be charged a cancellation fee. Riders will pay higher per-minute wait time fees on Uber Comfort than UberX.
Tips from top driver-partners
Here are a few things top driver-partners have told us they do to provide excellent service:
- Performing pickups, dropoffs and navigation confidently
- Keeping the vehicle clean
- Making sure the car smells clean and fresh
- Running GPS in silent mode
- Being friendly, courteous and professional
- Where is Uber Comfort available?
- What is my service fee for Uber Comfort?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for Uber Comfort requests?
- How will I know it’s an Uber Comfort trip?
- What happens if my rating falls below the minimum?
- Will the launch of Uber Comfort mean fewer UberX requests?
- Can I only receive Uber Comfort requests?
- Will I still receive UberX trip requests if I’m eligible for Uber Comfort?