The health and safety of the Uber community is always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID‑19) situation and are taking steps to help keep those that rely on our platform safe. Click here for more information.
Introducing Uber Pro
Uber Pro is a driver-partner program that recognises your commitment and effort with rewards designed to help you reach your goals - on and off the road.
Drive your way to rewards
By driving with Uber, you earn points and unlock status tiers. The higher the tier, the more rewards you’ll have access to.
You earn points during fixed 3-month periods. You’ll earn 1 point for each trip you complete during off-peak times, and 5 points for each trip during peak times. Points reset after each period.
When you earn enough points to unlock the next status tier, you start enjoying your new rewards right away.
Continue enjoying rewards until the end of the next 3-month period by keeping your star rating above 4.7 and cancellation rate below 3%.
More for your effort
Different status tiers give access to different rewards. From fuel discounts and free Foodary Express coffee, to seeing your trip duration and direction before accepting, and priority airport rematches at selected airports.
Support on and off the road
Driver-partners will still have access to 24/7 support (in the app, over the phone, and in person), Partner Support insurance, counselling services and business support services. Our Diamond tier partners will unlock exclusive access to Diamond trained support.
Uber Pro Rewards*
Caltex fuel discount, free Foodary Express coffee
Car wash at IMO
Accident replacement vehicles
Supercheap Auto discounts
Bridgestone Select discounted tyres
See trip duration and direction
Priority airport rematch
Diamond 24/7 support
Discounted business support services: Airtax, QuickBooks, H&R Block, Optus
Redeem your rewards
To learn more about how to redeem rewards, visit the rewards section of your Uber driver app. You can find more information and in some cases redeem rewards through clicking the links below.
Top questions from drivers-partners
- How does Uber Pro work?
- How do I earn points?
- What are the 5-point hours?
- Does a trip need to begin or end during a 5-point hour for me to receive 5 points?
- Do I receive a point for trips where the rider has cancelled?
- Do I need to pay to take part in Uber Pro?
- How many points do I need to reach different tiers?
- How long do I get access to the rewards?
- What happens if my cancellation rate or driver rating drop below the eligibility requirements?
- What happens if I earn less points during a 3-month period than I had earned the 3-month period before?
- How are my cancellation rate and driver rating calculated?
- What are the rewards?
- How do I get access to my rewards?
- Do I get points for Uber Eats deliveries?
- I only do Uber Eats - am I eligible?
- Where can I see my points?
- Do I earn more points for trips with surge?
- Do I earn more points for completing trips with certain ride options?
- How is Uber Pro different to Momentum?
- How do I access my Pro card?
*Program rewards vary by location and are subject to change. Rewards described on this page may not be available in all cities where Uber Pro is available. See terms and conditions. for complete details