How to Apply
Getting your Driver Accreditation
1. Complete the form and a medical assessment
Driver Accreditation Form
To get started, complete the TSC's Driver Accreditation (digital) form and it will be emailed to you within 15 minutes.
The TSC requires all applicants to undergo a medical assessment. Uber has partnered with several medical facilities to offer these for $80 (plus GST), or your regular GP may offer this service (although pricing may vary).
Download and complete the Health Questionnaire and bring it as well as Section 9 of your Driver Accreditation application form to your medical appointment.
If applicable, please bring your eye glasses and medical prescriptions to the medical appointment.
Failure to bring these, may delay your process and require you to book another medical assessment in order to attain your Driver Accreditation.
2. Certify Proof of Identity documents
The TSC requires that all Proof of Identity (POI) documents be certified. We recommend taking these documents (the original & a copy) with you to your medical appointment as Doctors are qualified to certify documents.
Note: If you plan to submit your application to the TSC in-person you do not need certified copies of your documents.
POI Documents Required:
- Your Full Victorian Drivers Licence; and
- Your Passport or Birth Certificate; or
- Your Right to Work (if not an Australian Citizen)
3. Submit your Application
A completed, full application is comprised of:
- your DA application form (emailed to you in Step 1) with page 6 and 7 signed and completed
- your medical assessment certificate (from Step 1); and
- your certified document copies (from Step 2)
How to Submit Your Application