With our in-app delivery product, it is easier than ever to send and receive packages or items.
What is it?
Our in-app delivery product is a same-day, no-contact delivery solution that allows people to send items whether it’s a business order, a care package for a loved one, a gift for a friend’s birthday, or an item you sold online.
Here’s how it compares with other package-delivery services
- On-demand package delivery—no need to wait hours or days for it to arrive.
- Request through the Uber app, and track the delivery from curb to curb.
- The delivery person will pick up the package directly from your location.
- No postage required.
How does it work?
- Prepare your package.*
- Open the Uber app and select Package from the home screen.
- Enter your delivery information and request an item delivery pickup.
- When your delivery person arrives, meet them kerbside to load the package into their vehicle.
- Track the delivery in real-time within the app.
- Instruct the recipient to meet the delivery person curbside to retrieve the package.
* Connect Package(s), together, per trip, (i) may not be greater than 20 kilograms, (ii) must fit comfortably in the boot of a mid-size motor vehicle, and (iii) may not have a total value greater than $100 AUD/NZD. Prohibited items include but are not limited to: alcohol, medication, recreational drugs, and dangerous or illegal items. See full list of prohibited items here for Australia, or here for New Zealand. Violations may be reported to authorities. If the recipient is not available to receive the package, the delivery person may contact you to resolve the issue. Uber does not maintain insurance coverage for package loss, damage, or theft. Please see terms and conditions for Australia, or terms and conditions for New Zealand for full details.