The pet-friendly ride option
We know that Kiwis love their pets, and it’s not always easy to leave them at home. But, now your furry friends can get in on the fun and come along for the ride.
When you request an Uber Pet ride, you’ll be matched with a driver-partner who’s comfortable having you and your pet in their car.
Why are we launching Uber Pet?
Why leave your best friend behind? Now you can take your beloved furry pal wherever you’re headed.
How it works
- Open the Uber app and tell us ‘Where to’.
- Scroll through your ride options and choose Uber Pet.
- Confirm your ride, and get ready to hit the road with your furry friend.
Riding with service animals
If you’re riding with a service animal, you do not need to request Uber Pet. Local law requires transport service providers to accept assistance animals into their vehicles. Check out Uber’s assistance animal policy to learn more.
- How many pets can I bring on Uber Pet?
- What types of animals can I bring?
- Does my pet need to be caged?
- What happens if my pet makes a mess?
- Is my pet insured?