Starting Wednesday, October 17, International Terminal pickups and dropoffs at SFO are moving to the center island between Zones 14 and 17.
Requesting your ride
From the International Terminal, you can follow in-app instructions and “Rider App Pickup” airport signs to find the pickup location, located at the center island between Zones 14 and 17.
Once you arrive at the rideshare pickup area, request your ride.
Pickups for Terminals 1-3 will remain at Level 5 of the Domestic Garage for UberPool requests, and curbside on the Departures Level for economy options like UberX. Premium options like Black can be picked up on both the Departures and Arrivals Levels—just let your driver know where you are.
Getting dropped off
If you’re riding with Uber to the International Terminal, you will be dropped off at the same place you’d be picked up—the center island between Zones 14 and 17.
For Terminals 1-3, all riders may be dropped off on either the Departures Level or white zones on the Arrivals Level.
Questions about your ride?
- What’s changing?
- How do I get to the new pickup and dropoff location?
- What vehicle options does this affect?
- Where should riders be picked up for Terminals 1-3?
- Where should riders be dropped off for Terminals 1-3?
- Is there an airport surcharge for pickups and dropoffs from the center island?
- If I am heading to the center island for a ride, when do I request?