As a business owner, you’re used to dealing with the unexpected. In fact, you’re an expert at it. Bumps in the road are part of the job, but they can add to a to-do list that’s long on even the most routine days.
In these moments, time is of the essence. The faster you resolve a problem, the faster you can get back to running your show. Of course, this is often easier said than done. You work in an ecosystem of vendors, suppliers, tech platforms, and more, which can make tracking down answers time-consuming.
At Uber Eats, we’re grateful to be part of this ecosystem, and you deserve to have your experience with us feel as frictionless as possible. In pursuit of that goal, this second issue of Built Your Way provides a summary of learning materials we’ve created to support you at every stage of your journey on the platform.
Whether you have time on your commute to scroll through a product guide or a minute between shift changes to watch a demo video, these resources are designed to meet you where you are.
For those just getting started: onboarding center
Review step-by-step guides and additional support materials to help with onboarding and getting set up on the Uber Eats platform. Highlights from the onboarding center include:
- Your guide to using Uber Eats Orders: The tablet-based app that helps you manage orders.
- Your guide to using Uber Eats Manager: Your all-purpose dashboard for insights, marketing, and business management. If you’re always on the go, our mobile app puts data in the palm of your hand and lets you receive real-time alerts on store status.
- Your guide to using Menu Maker: The tool that lets you create, edit, and update all parts of your Uber Eats menu.
For extra-credit seekers: Merchant Academy
Access 10 self-guided lessons with tips for making Uber Eats work for you. From choosing the right partnership option to preventing order errors, Merchant Academy has you covered to keep your delivery business running smoothly. Take a lesson that aligns with your role, such as:
For visual learners: merchant YouTube channel
Enter a library of app tutorials that show you how to use Uber Eats features—all in about one minute or less. Find answers to your questions quickly and get back to running your business. Among the latest videos:
- Grow your business with Uber Eats: Explore an overview of easy-to-use tools on the Uber Eats platform to help you access new customers, drive repeat business, and streamline your delivery operations.
- How to create an ad: Watch this quick demo video to see how to set up an ad campaign in Uber Eats Manager.
For bookworms: business resources and articles
Read articles that are designed to help you build the best version of your business outside of the Uber Eats platform. Among those recently published:
- Small business marketing: 21 ways to grow your business: There have never been more ways for small businesses to tap into big marketing opportunities. Explore effective strategies to get noticed, attract more customers, and drive sales.
- How to build customer loyalty and trust in your business: A customer who makes one purchase is worth something—but a customer who keeps returning is worth much more. Get strategies to improve trust in your business and gain loyal customers.
For industry enthusiasts: webinars
Tune in to webinar discussions with leaders across the industry on a wide range of topics—from building your best online storefront to adapting your operations in uncertain times. Brush up with these insights:
- [Watch] Tactics and Strategy for Delivery Platform Marketing: Steph So, Head of Digital Experience at Shake Shack, and Laura Sandoval, Head of Enterprise Ad Sales at Uber Eats, offer tips for creating an eye-catching storefront that drives up orders on delivery platforms.
- [Watch] Flexibility & Innovation: How Restaurants Can Adapt in Challenging Times: In partnership with LISC, Visa, and Streetsense, Uber Eats created a comprehensive toolkit aimed at helping bars and restaurants thrive in times of uncertainty. Watch a webinar discussion that unpacks how to use the toolkit and build the most resilient version of your business.
Need a hand? We have you covered.
These resources are just a starting point. Our hope is to provide you with a consolidated list that you can explore in more detail when you have time. When any updates are made, we’ll be sure you’re the first to know.
Sometimes you have questions that demand a faster response. We’re here to meet that need with 24/7 support for your business. At any time, contact Support by calling or texting 833-275-3287 (833-ASK-EATS) or by emailing email@example.com >
For help with common questions from business operators like you, visit our online FAQ >
Posted by Uber Eats
Built Your Way: Creating a grocery experience to take your business further
September 26, 2022 / US