State regulations require you to display a sign identifying your vehicle as a passenger transport vehicle. Whenever you’re online, the sign should be visible.
To help with this, we’ve made available removable Uber stickers. Under the Regulations, these stickers must be displayed whenever you’re driving with the Uber app.
Where to place your sticker
It's important to know where to place your sticker. If the sticker is not properly displayed, or if it’s not visible while you’re driving with the Uber app (day or night), you could be issued with a fine by local authorities.
Sticker display in Australia
Refer to the list below to find out where to place your sticker in your State:
- ACT: Left (passenger side) of front windscreen
- NSW: Bottom right (driver side) of rear windscreen
- QLD: Bottom left (passenger side) of front windscreen and bottom left (passenger side) of rear windscreen
- SA: Bottom right (driver side) of rear windscreen
- VIC: Top left (passenger side) of front windscreen
- WA: Bottom left (passenger side) of rear windscreen
- How do I attach my stickers?
- When do I need to have my stickers on display?
- What if I don't have my sticker on display when I am using the Uber App?
- Can I put my sticker behind darkened glass or tinted windows?
- What if I need new stickers?