Getting your Driver Authorisation
As part of obtaining your Driver Authorisation with the Department of Transport and Main Roads you are required to complete a commercial standards medical check. You can complete a medical assessment with Jobfit Health Group at our Greenlight Hub by booking via the button below. Medical assessments are available for a cost of $78 which must be paid on arrival at your appointment by credit/debit card.
Alternatively, you can complete a medical with your GP, though the cost may differ.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What price is the medical check?
- What is involved in the check?
- What if I have a pre-existing medical condition?
- Can the cost be bulk billed?
- Will I need to go to an optometrist?
- Do I need to complete my medical before applying for my DA?
- What forms do I need to take with me?
- What if I have more questions?