The basics of ratings
After each trip, riders and drivers have the opportunity to rate each other from 1 to 5 stars, based on their trip experience. Ratings are anonymous. You won’t see individual ratings tied to a particular trip or person.
1. After a trip, the app gives you and your rider each the opportunity to provide a rating.
2. If you or your rider chooses lower than 5 stars, the app may ask for a bit more feedback about why that rating was chosen.
3. Riders also have the option to choose from a set of compliments that apply to you or your trip together.
4. The app adds the ratings you get into an average that’s displayed to your riders before and during a trip. Your average rating is an average of the last 500 ratings you’ve received.
- Where do I find my average rating, feedback, and compliments?
- What if a rider gives a low rating for something that’s out of my control?
- Why does my average rating go up or down so much when I start driving?
- What goes into rating a rider?