En este video, aprenderás lo siguiente:
- What separates 5-star trips from other trips
- Preferred rider routes
- Conversation with riders
- Safe driving habits
- Where to find your ratings
Tips for a 5-star trip
Riders often rate their experience based on the following:
A clean car that’s well maintained and scent-free.
A preferred route to their destination. It might be different from what the navigation shows.
Polite, easygoing, and respectful conversation.
Excellent service such as helping riders with doors and their luggage.
Following local traffic laws and speed limits.
- How do I know if I should chat with my rider or not?
- Is it all right to play music in the car?
- How do I manage a trip with a rider who has a disability?
Los datos proporcionados en este sitio web son de carácter informativo y es posible que no se apliquen a tu país, región o ciudad. Están sujetos a cambios y pueden actualizarse sin previo aviso.