Sharing just got easier with Venmo
Rides and delivery noodles are always better when they’re shared. Now it’s easy to split a ride home from a concert or share the cost of a meal with your friends.
Use your balance
Pay with your Venmo balance, linked bank account, debit or credit card.
Do more together
Easily split the cost with friends and family in the Venmo app.
Send an emoji
Add a little flair to your Venmo feed with custom Uber emojis.
How to add Venmo to your Uber Eats account
- Tap the profile icon in the bottom right corner and select Payment.
- Tap Add Payment Method.
- Tap Venmo.
- Sign in to your Venmo account and tap Authorize.
Top questions from riders and customers
- Can I use Venmo to split the cost of a ride or meal?
- How do I use the Uber emojis on the Venmo app?
- Is Venmo available outside the US?