Frequently Asked Questions
Select your issue area below
- I forgot my username or password
Go to the uSupplier login page, click on Login Assistance and follow the steps.
- I'm not able to login using my existing credentials
- How can I disable a user's access?
- How can I verify if my company was previously enrolled to uSupplier?
- My PO number is not available in the portal
On the main page we can only see the PO's from the last 60 days. Please click on Full List to search for your PO number.
In the case that you are still not able to find it, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The available POs are under a different entity being invoiced against or contracted with
- I'm not able to submit any invoices
During the month end closing (last 5 business days of the month) you will not be able to send invoices billed in a foreign currency. If this is the case, please submit your invoice in the following month. If it's not the case, please reach out to email@example.com.
- I'm not able to create an invoice/ The "Create Invoice" menu does not appear
This is because the PO you are trying to use is already closed. In that case, please reach out to the requestor (your Uber POC) for further guidance.
- How do I adjust an invoice that was already submitted through uSupplier?
Once an invoice is submitted, it is not possible to adjust it. You will need to cancel the invoice. Go to the "View invoices" page, find the invoice submitted in error, add a cancellation reason and click on "cancel". After cancellation, you may submit the invoice again through uSupplier, making sure to append an asterisk (*) at the end of the invoice number to denote its revision.
Example: The invoice first submitted as invoice 1025 needs to be adjusted. You request that it be cancelled, and the revised invoice is submitted as 1025* . This asterisk is mandatory, as our system does not allow the same invoice number to be submitted twice.
- I'm not able to submit a Credit Note
Please select invoice type as "Credit Memo" and create the credit note with negative quantities when matching to the PO (i.e. -1,050.00).
- I submitted an incorrect invoice and need it to be cancelled
Please go to the "View invoices" page, find the invoice submitted in error, add a cancellation reason and click on "cancel". Note: You can only cancel unpaid invoices.
- How do I opt-in to Uber's Accelerate Payment Program?
- How do I know if any discount will be applied on the payment of my invoice?
Go to the "View invoices" page in the uSupplier Portal and see which payment term is associated with the invoice. If it says "Discount 2% Net10", the discount of 2% will take place.
- What information can I update through uSupplier?
- Bank account information
- Contact details
- How do I update my banking information?
Go to the "Self Maintenance" tab available on your uSupplier main page, select "Banking details", update your information and attach a supporting document.
- My issue is not listed here